From Tizen Wiki
The Tizen Community Office oversees the following Tizen functions:
- Sehong Na - Community Infrastructure
- Myung-Jae Lee - Community management and general community infrastructure.
Participating in the Tizen Community
- Visit our community page for details about participating in our mailing lists, IRC channels, bug tracker, and more.
- Pay special attention to our Community Guidelines, which govern participation across the various community tools.
IRC is good place for newcomers looking for mentors or hints about Tizen
Just join by one of those links :
- Events with Tizen Participation
- Tizen Conference Web Page for Event Details and Registration
- Tizen Conference Wiki Page for Collaboration Around Volunteering, Carpools, etc.
- https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Events : Wiki page for past and future events
If you want to welcome anyone to Tizen community in your place feel free to add your contacts here and keep us updated.
- Korea :
- China :
- Japan :
- Indonesia : @TizenId
- India : https://samsung.tizenforum.com/
- USA :
- Algeria : Mohamed ?
- Tunisia : https://www.facebook.com/tuntizen/
News & Advice In English
News & Advice In Your Language
- Arabic: Tizen Arab
- Chinese: Tizen Net, Tizen MM , WeeChat
- Dutch: Tizen World
- French: ask User:RzR if needed
- German: http://tizenblog.de/
- Greek: Tizen Greek Community
- Indonesian: Tizen Indonesia - recommended !
- Italian: Tizen Italia
- Japanese: http://blog.tizen.moe/archive/category/Tizen
- Korean: Tizen Korea
- Polish: TizenLog
- Russian: Tizen Portal , http://tizen365.ru/ (offline)
- Swedish: Tizen Sweden - recommended !
- Facebook: Tizen Project
- Twitter: Tizen Project
- Tizen Google+ Community
- Note: As a "life insurance" policy, a user group must have at least 2 administrators
- IRC : irc://irc.freenode.net/#tizen
- GNUSocial : https://quitter.is/group/tizen/