- Terri and Casey have a F2F meeting with Samsung security team. Tizen IVI will be released by the end of the year.
- We need summarize a list of features and related dependency.
- Certificate revoke and update will be maintained by Samsung store. There is no certification verification online. For application signature verification, we have to check certificate chain provided by tizen.org.
- Push PR#2397 into Crosswalk release 10.
| Test Plan
| W3C API security module implementation in Tizen
|| Peter and
- investigate check privilege level based on certificate finger print
- Begin to implement feature to check privilege level for the application; Prepare test case for Cynara on Tizen platform
- Send patch on Geolocation and test case to Terri, so that Terri can use it to integrate Canary code.
- Crosswalk Installer inserts permissions to Cynara polices DB
- Crosswalk launcher sets SMACK label for extension/render/browser process
- Installer needs to read the permissions from the manifest and register with cynara via security-manager;
- Browser process needs to enforce for 4 more privileges, currently has check for geolocation (not yet upstream)
- Launcher - needs to set the smack label on render process, currently patch available for extension process (not yet merged)
- build issue has been resolved;
- Prepare presentation for F2F meeting with Samsung security team.
- Terri change to another machine build Crosswalk, but the build issue is still block the work.
- A build issue on Crosswalk blocks Terri to integrate Cynara and security-manager code.