From Tizen Wiki
Automotive domain covers all IVI profile related components. The subdomain structure and description of each subdomain are given below.
- Panel: IRIS - Domain Automotive
Automotive Message Broker
- Automotive Message Broker wiki page
Automotive Web API
- Covers all IVI profile meta/config packages: meta-ivi, ivi-repos
- DLNA (dLeyna) Tizen IVI project page
- OpenAVB Git hub documentation
- GENIVI wiki page for Tizen IVI GENIVI integration work
- Covers all hardware adaption for Tizen IVI (Intel, Renesas), e.g., 3.14 LTS kernel, udev-rules, Renesas board config
- A POC UI leveraging GENIVI Layer Management and Murphy system-controller policy daemon
- See Compositor and LayerManagementClient API for more details
- Modello is a proof-of-concept HTML UI designed specifically for IVI. It has several applications that would commonly be found in a vehicle and utilizes a large array of Tizen APIs.
- See Modello for more details
- Murphy resource policy framework upstream documentation.
- Winthorpe/srs-daemon framework that provides a speech recognition system service.
- Automotive Linux Summit slides