Flash Tizen 2.4 Image to Reference Device
- TM1 ReferenceDevice
- lthor (flashing tool for Linux)
- See Installation section on https://source.tizen.org/documentation/reference/flash-device
- Download following Platform image:
- Flashing the platform Image (unplug, <volume down> + <home> + <power>, plug in USB : UBoot Mode)
sudo lthor tizen-2.4-mobile_20151030.1_mobile_target-TM1.tar.gz
Post Flash Guide
The device will be automatically rebooted after successful installation. Please note that Tizen 2.4 image does not contain the TM1-hardware-dependent binaries. You must install the additional binaries in order to make TM1 function correctly. For more information, see TIZEN 2.4 PLUGIN.
If you are unable to connect lthor to the device on Ubuntu (12.10 or 13.04) please follow the instructions to solve the issue.
- Cannot write file to the target/emulator file system
If you want to write some files to target or emulator file system, run sdb with "root on" parameter.
Target : sdb -d root on
Emulator : sdb -e root on