Tizen IVI GENIVI Project Page
This page lists the key GENIVI OSS projects that are being worked on and integrated in Tizen IVI.
Device Log and Trace
- A detailed sub page can be found in IVI/DLT.
Compositor and LayerManagementClient API
- Tizen IVI ships a sample UI leveraging Weston IVI shell and GENIVI LayerManagementClient API
- The architecture consists of a HomeScreen, IVI-shell/compositor, and a System-Controller (Murphy) controlling the surfaces
- To try out the UI
# rpm -e tlm-config-ivi-singleseat # zypper in -t pattern ivi-ux-ico # reboot
This removes the default TLM configuration that starts a standard Weston shell, and installs the ICO Homescreen pattern, which contains the Weston IVI shell, the GENIVI LayerManagementClient API library as well as the ICO Homescreen and its dependencies.
- IVI Layer Management home page
- Layer Management mailing list
- http://lists.genivi.org/pipermail/genivi-ivi-layer-management/2014-July/thread.html : Tizen and GENIVI development model
Audio Manager and Murphy intergration
- A detailed sub page can be found in IVI/Genivi_Audio_Manager_&_Murphy_Demo
C++ CommonAPI (Franca)
- The GENIVI C++ CommonAPI runtime and DBus libraries can be found in the repositories
- CommonAPI Dbus requires a patch in DBus which is not applied in Tizen
- However, there's an easy to follow [README.Tizen] that describes the patch&installation steps
Bluetooth Stack (AC)
- GENIVI Bluetooth Stack AC API is based on BlueZ
- Additionally, it defines a Service API plugin.
- The service API plugin patch is applied on top of Tizen IVI BlueZ and can be found in libbluetooth-plugins-service package
The GENIVI Lifecycle components are both packaged up and provided in Tizen IVI today:
Work is on-going to provide a better and more useful integration into Tizen IVI, this is tracked in TC-1646
GENIVI 7.0, 64bit
- In addition to the projects mentioned above, all other projects required by the GENIVI 7.0 compliance can be found in Tizen IVI repositories too.
- The repositories/images also include support for 64bit (x86_64).