From Tizen Wiki
Tizen ML APIs (C/C#)
- Single (C/C#)
- Pipeline (C) (C# will be supported with 6.0 M1)
- Refer to GStreamer for the pipeline syntax.
- The elements that can be used in a Tizen ML pipeline are limited. The whitelist is available at: TBD (Whitelist draft)
- Web API: TBD
Tizen Machine Learning Status:
- Tizen ML C-API (Single/Pipeline) approved. (ACR Passed)
- Tizen ML C#-API (Single) approved. (ACR Passed)
- Tizen ML is based on nnstreamer as its frontend, executing the whole on-device AI system as a GStreamer pipeline.
- NNStreamer is available for other operating systems as well.
- Tizen ML is going to be based on nnfw/nncc as its backend runtime, exeucting a single neural network
Neural Network Frameworks Support Status (5.5 M2):
- Tensorflow-Lite 1.13: Available at Tizen:Unified. Tested.
- Tensorflow 1.13: N/A at Tizen:Unified. Available at devel:AIC:Tizen:5.0:nnsuite:test for x86_64 only.
- Caffe: informally tested (/platform/upstream/caffe) Not Available at Tizen:Unified
- CaffeOnACL: Available at Tizen:Unified
- Caffe2/PyTorch: TBD
- Keras: TBD
- ROS1/minimal is available at Tizen devel:AIC:Tizen:5.0:nnsuite Many more ROS1 packages had been tested with Tizen, but not released at tizen.org.