Set Active Secure Profile
From Tizen Wiki
Create a Secure Profile
- Go to the <Tizen SDK install directory>/tools/certificate-generator/
- Run certificate-generator.sh if you are using Linux distribution or Mac OS X. Run certificate-generator if you are using Windows.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to create a new certificate
Add a Secure Profile to Tizen IDE
- Launch the IDE of Tizen SDK.
- Navigate to Preferences
- Select Tizen SDK > Secure Profile and click Add
- Set the name of the profile
- Specify path to the certificate
Please note that if you don't enter the password Tizen IDE will prompt it at first launch of a Tizen applications.