Flash Tizen 2.2 Image to Reference Device
- Tizen 2.0 alpha or later version loaded RD-PQ
- lthor (flashing tool for Linux)
- See Installation section on http://source.tizen.org/documentation/flash-image-device
- Download following System and Platform images (with enabled WiFi):
- http://download.tizen.org/releases/system/Tizen_RD-PQ_System_20130716_1.tar #System files
- http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.2/tizen-2.2/images/RD-PQ/tizen-2.2_20130719.3_RD-PQ.tar.gz #Core Application Preloaded
- http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.2/tizen-2.2/images/RD-PQ-REF/tizen-2.2_20130719.3_RD-PQ-REF.tar.gz #Reference Application Preloaded
- Flashing System Image
- Flashing Platform Image
lthor tizen-2.2_20130719.3_RD-PQ.tar.gz #Core App Preloaded
lthor tizen-2.2_20130719.3_RD-PQ-REF.tar.gz #Reference App Preloaded
Post Flash Guide
The device will be automatically rebooted after successful installation. Please note that Tizen 2.2 does not contain the hardware acceleration binaries so they must be downloaded and installed manually.
Mali DDK for Tizen 2.2 is available HERE.
Note: Mali DDK in official guide is not compatible with Tizen 2.2.
If you are unable to connect lthor to the device on Ubuntu (12.10 or 13.04) please follow the instructions to solve the issue.
- enlightenment has closed unexpectedly
This error message may occur on start-up if Mali DDK binaries for Tizen 2.0 Magnolia have been installed on Tizen 2.2. To platform image has to be flashed again to fix the issue.
- Cannot write file to the target/emulator file system
If you want to write some files to target or emulator file system, run sdb with "root on" parameter.
Target : sdb -d root on
Emulator : sdb -e root on
- A mistake was made while downloading image
Connect the USB cable to the device when this error message is displayed. The device will get into download mode.