From Tizen Wiki
Revision as of 23:44, 8 August 2017 by Shulga (Adding Tizen .NET link to the main project areas list)
While we encourage you to edit other sections of the wiki, please do not make edits to the home page.
- Community Office, Events and Infrastructure
- Application Development, SDK and APIs
- Quality Assurance
- Platform Development
- Release Engineering
- Common Project
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
- Security aspects
- Tizen RT
- Tizen .NET
- Draft Proposals and Documents
Before contributing to the Tizen wiki, you should:
- Read the Glossary document to understand the meaning of the terminologies.
- Read the Tizen Community Guidelines document for contribution information and consequences associated with violating any of our guidelines.
- Read our Wiki Editing and Style Guidelines document
- Consult the User's Guide if you are new to using MediaWiki
- Visit Tizen.org for more information about the project.
- To edit the wiki, sign up for your Tizen account on tizen.org, and then use this account to log into the wiki (and other Tizen services).
- To avoid orphan pages check please use [Categories]