From Tizen Wiki
While we encourage you to edit other sections of the wiki, please do not make edits to the home page.
- Community Office, Events and Infrastructure
- Application Development, SDK and APIs
- Quality Assurance
- Platform Development
- Release Engineering
- Common Project
- In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
- Security aspects
- Tizen RT
Before contributing to the Tizen wiki, you should:
- Read the Glossary document to understand the meaning of the terminologies.
- Read the Tizen Community Guidelines document for contribution information and consequences associated with violating any of our guidelines.
- Read our Wiki Editing and Style Guidelines document
- Consult the User's Guide if you are new to using MediaWiki
- Visit Tizen.org for more information about the project.
- To edit the wiki, sign up for your Tizen account on tizen.org, and then use this account to log into the wiki (and other Tizen services).
- To avoid orphan pages check please use [Categories]